2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt with contrasting colour inserts
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Band inserts in the collar, ribbed cuffs and hem
- Two front kangaroo pockets
- Zip fastening
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and rear gabardine appliques with the name of the college
- Wash at 30° C